How-To Prepare Fresh Watermelon F-Rosé:
- Place your Rosé in the freezer to begin to chill
- Cut each mini-watermelon in half, and set them out in front of you.
- Using a metal spoon or another utensil (I used a Rice Scoop, which worked really well!) gut out your watermelon, and place your watermelon guts into a large mixing bowl or another large dish.
- Once you’ve got your watermelon all cleaned out, and you are satisfied with how they appear & how much of the bulk you’ve been able to get, set your emptied-out melons to the side.
- In the bowl or dish that is now holding all of your fresh watermelon, use a large spoon, fork, whisk, potato masher or whatever works in order to smash your watermelon down as much as you can. The ideal texture is that of a corner-store Slushie– the more you can mash down the melon and create the slushie texture, the less time your cocktails will need to sit in the freezer.
- Now, once you’re satisfied with your watermelon slush, scoop it back into the emptied watermelon bowls, evenly.
- Pop open that Rosé, and evenly distribute it between each melon half.
- At this time, consider adding any Sugar or any other ingredients you may like. If you’d like your cocktail to be a little less strong, you can easily cut the Rosé with lemonade or another citrus juice.
- Lightly stir your drink concoction, and then cover each one with cellophane and place in the freezer. They should be completely chilled & ready within an hour!
- Lean back, sip, and breathe– responsibly.
Thanks for reading! Happy Summer!
~ Jessica G.