Pumpkin Cranberry Dairy-Free Cookies
Prep for 10 minutes
Refrigerate for 20 minutes
Cook for 10-12 minutes
Ready in 45 minutes
Serves a dozen cookies
It’s Vegan! ✌🏻
- Plant-Based Butter (½ c.)
- Pumpkin Purée (4 TBL.)
- Granulated White Sugar (½ c.)
- Brown Sugar (½ c.)
- Whole Wheat Flour (1 ½ c.)
- Baking Soda (2 tsp.)
- Vanilla Extract (2 tsp.)
- Salt (dash)
- Dried Cranberries (1 c.)
- Chopped Pecans (½ c.)
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips (½ c. – optional)
- In a mixer, add all dry dough ingredients. Mix on low.
- Add all wet ingredients, one at a time. Allow each to fully incorporate before adding the next.
- When your dough base is complete, add in the cranberries and pecans, as well as any other optional ingredients (i.e. dairy-free chocolate chips).
- Toss in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, and preheat your oven to 400F when ready!
- Grease a baking sheet, and form your dough into 1” balls, and place evenly across it.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to briefly cool, and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
~ Jessica G.